Quick Course Description
This self-paced online certification course will set you up to be a professional Tarot Reader and Holistic Coach, in the field of the Holistic Arts. It is designed to be completed in ten weeks, but you have up to a year to complete the course and obtain your CHTR (Certified Holistic Tarot Reader) Certification.
The 10 Week Online Holistic Tarot Reading Course includes...
Self Paced Online Course, with PDF Print Function and Free Business Materials, a Printable Certificate of Completion (and awards if earned)
The ability to use the suffix “CHTR” at the end of your name. (Example: Kelly Day, CHTR)
Unlimited support from your Mentor, Kelly Day and the course Instructor, Dr. Aly, as well a private Facebook Student Group!
(With Bonus Holistic Coaching lesson segments and material that produces well rounded Energy Healers)
- Intro, Preparation and Required Materials
- Week 1, Lesson 1- What are Oracle Cards?
- Week 1, Lesson 2- What are the differences between Oracle Cards and Tarot Cards?
- Week 1, Lesson 3- How do Oracle Cards and Tarot Cards work?
- Week 1, Lesson 4- My Favorite Oracle Card Decks for Beginners
- Week 1, Lesson 5- How-to Shuffle, Draw and Interpret an Oracle Card
- Week 2, Lesson 1- Basic Oracle Card Layouts
- Week 2, Lesson 2- Basic Oracle Card Rituals
- Week 2, Lesson 3- Basic Oracle Card Rebalancing
- Week 2, Lesson 4- Using an Oracle Card as a Gateway to Divine Wisdom
- Week 2, Lesson 5- Coming up with Your Own Card Meanings
- Week 3, Lesson 1- What are Tarot Cards, and what is “Holistic Tarot”?
- Week 3, Lesson 2- Are Tarot Cards evil?
- Week 3, Lesson 3- Holistic Tarot Ethics
- Week 4, Lesson 1- The History of the Tarot
- Week 4, Lesson 2- Choosing Your Tarot Deck
- Week 4, Lesson 3- The Minor Arcana
- Week 4, Lesson 4- The Major Arcana
- Week 5, Lesson 1- Advanced Tarot Symbols A-Z
- Week 5, Lesson 2- The Tarot, Astrology and Numerology
- Week 5, Lesson 3- The Tarot and General Person Types
- Week 5, lesson 4- How to Shuffle and Care for Your Tarot Deck
- Week 5, Lesson 5- Asking the Right Questions
- Week 6, Lesson 1- Card Reversals
- Week 6, Lesson 2- Basic Tarot Card Layouts
- Week 6, Lesson 3- How to “Read” a Spread
- Week 6, Lesson 4- Advanced Card Layouts
- Week 6, Lesson 5- Using a Pendulum for Reassurance
- Week 7, Lesson 1- The “Aura” Card
- Week 7, Lesson 2- The “Anchor” Card
- Week 7, Lesson 3- Your Tarot Journal & Client Logs
- Week 7, Lesson 4- Preparing for a Reading, or a “Card Counseling Session”
- Week 7, Lesson 5- Your “Tarot Tool Kit”
- Week 8, Lesson 1- Using the Tarot For Daily Inspiration, Guidance and Personal Growth
- Week 8, Lesson 2- Practice Readings & Receiving Value for Value
- Week 8, Lesson 3- “Take Home Tools” for Clients
- Week 8, Lesson 4- Developing Your Intuition
- Week 8, Lesson 5- Auto-Sensory Perception vs. Intuition
- Week 9, Lesson 1- The Nature of Holistic Counseling and Coaching
- Week 9, Lesson 2- How-to Effectively Walk A Client Through Discovering & Solving Their Problems, Using the Basic Chakra System
- Week 9, Lesson 3- Things to Instill in Your Clients and in Yourself
- Week 9, Lesson 4- Legally Protected Titles and Words
- Week 9, Lesson 5- Insurance and Setting Your Rates
- Week 10, Final Assignment- Your Holistic Tarot Practicum
Recommended Course Materials
- Tarot Card Deck of choice (Rider Waite Smith System)- quantity: 1
- Oracle Deck of choice- quantity: 1
- Healing Crystals (tumbled or rough)
- Smoky Quartz, Blue Kyanite Wand or Stick (2), Clear Quartz Point, Citrine, Blue Lace Agate, Amethyst, Malachite, Black Tourmaline, Rainbow Fluorite, Selenite Stick, Quartz Pendulum
- Your 4 Mood Management Essential Oils:
- Lavender (or Serenity Blend)
- Lemon (or Wild Orange or Citrus Bliss)
- Peppermint (or Breathe blend)
- Balance Blend (or White Fir or Frankincense)
*You do not have to have these items prior to beginning this course, but you will need them in order to complete your training, get the most out of the lessons I will be giving, and be able to act as a professional holistic tarot reader/card counselor and holistic health educator in your home and/or community.
How to Enroll
Enrollment in the Holistic Tarot Reading Certification Course is FREEEEE (yes FREE) to anyone who purchases an essential oil enrollment kit from my doTERRA store. Enrollment kit must be 100pv or more (around $130) to qualify for free enrolment. This course is valued at $291.. but will be my gift to you to help support you on your holistic journey. It will include one on one mentoring with me and the option to qualify for free enrollment to our other courses in the future.
Not interested in getting ordering essential oils?
Please contact me to learn how you can enroll as a public student
Enrollment Kit Options
If you don’t see what you’re looking for below… check out the entire list of enrollment kits here! Or simply becoming a member (for $35) and place any order of 100pv or more. Select introductory packet at sign up and add the individual oils to your cart.
**Purchase the "Home Essentials Kit" and receive the "Journey to Self Healing and Self Discovery" Coaching Program as an additional FREEBIE**
** Purchase the "Natural Solutions Kit" and receive the "Journey to Self Healing and Self Discovery" , "Vibrational Crystal Healing Certification" & the Reiki Certification Course as additional FREEBIES**
How to Purchase
1. Head on over to my doTERRA site:
2. Select "Join & Save" at the top of the page
3. Choose the either "Wholesale Customer" or "Wellness Advocate"
(For Personal Use select "Wholesale Customer" or
For Business Use select "Wellness Advocate")
4. Enter your personal information
5. Select the Essential Oil Enrollment Kit of your choice
If you are not interested in a kit simply select the
"Introductory Packet" this acts as your membership fee.
Then simply add whatever oils you would like to your
cart by typing their name into the search bar!
6. Click on your shopping cart & check out!
Have questions or are unsure what enrollment option is right for you please don't hesitate to contact me!
After your order is processed you will receive a confirmation email from doTERRA. Once you receive this e-mail please an email at email@example.com So that I can enroll you in the course and send you your login and welcome package!
Please include your name, doterra id #, shipping address(for me to send your welcome package), order total and course that you are enrolling in.